Can only register from inside Ireland and not using Tor

Transvestite, Cross-dresser, Trans woman, Trans man, Androgynous, Neutrosis, Binary Identified? Masculine and/or Feminine? Other? Talk about it here

Moderators: Supermods, Trans Related Moderators

Can only register from inside Ireland and not using Tor

Postby Eva » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Due to the massive amount of spam we've been receiving I've decided the easiest way to solve it is to block registrations from outside of Ireland
Also due to users creating multiple accounts we've had to block registrations from Tor.

You can still post messages while out of the country and on Tor, you just won't be able to register new accounts.

If you are looking to join our forum from outside of the Republic of Ireland, please send us an email to info at transgender dot ie and we will manually add you to the forum

Sorry for any and all inconvenience

Eva
silliness is not a virtue
Eva
Kitten

Pronouns: She, Her
Preferred name: Eva

Re: Can only register from inside Ireland

Postby corrie » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:30 pm

I don't think this is working very well. As several of us have already noted it's often not possible to register new accounts even from within Ireland. Also i have just got back from my sisters in the UK and I can't even log in from there!
corrie
Banned

Pronouns: She
Preferred name: Corrie

Re: Can only register from inside Ireland

Postby Eva » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:56 am

corrie wrote:I don't think this is working very well. As several of us have already noted it's often not possible to register new accounts even from within Ireland. Also i have just got back from my sisters in the UK and I can't even log in from there!

Hi,

Sorry about that, I've set the database of IP addresses to update once a day so that should improve the situation.
As for not being able to login from the UK. What happened when you tried to login?
silliness is not a virtue
Eva
Kitten

Pronouns: She, Her
Preferred name: Eva

Return to Gender and Expression